All RPGs and Storygames by Tod Foley are now available at DrivethruRPG and RPGnow. Bring these games to your table!
The decision aims to make Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 compliant with the Belgian Gaming Commissionâ€ s laws against loot boxes. ...
The Songbook module is a Drupal 7 module.
You can show a Chordpro format file. The syntax of chordpro is here.
You can download the songbook module from here.Install module
Download it and copy into folder where are the other contribute modules.
Enable in the admin/modules
admin/config/content/formats/full_htm enable the checkbox of FZ songbook filter.
OAuth Server (OAuth 2.0 Provider) allows Single Sign On ( SSO ) to your client apps with Drupal. It allows you to use your Drupal site as your OAuth Server and access OAuth API’s. The primary goal of this OAuth Server / OAuth Provider module is to allow users to interact with Drupal and Jetpack sites like Google, Facebook, AWS Cognito, Azure AD, Salesforce and many more without requiring them to store sensitive credentials.
This module provides all the necessary infrastructure to orchestrate your cache warming processes.
You can warm the cache of your critical entities (and more!) right after you deploy to production. Additionally cron will keep them warm for you.
This module clones the Business Rules module's method to make the Entity Reference field instance able to filter via entity reference view type display, PLUS the ajax source of the dependant field of the same entity creation / update form. Thus is possible to forward the arguments into the context filters of the view making it much faster on the performance side.
Activision has outlined how Guitar Hero Live players can apply for a voluntary refund, as long as they purchased the game after December 2017. ...
Integration with awesome js library http://spritespin.ginie.eu/
1. Get js file here http://firstname.lastname@example.org/release/spritespin.js where x.x.x is version number. Tested to work with version 4.0.6.
2. Put js file in your libraries folder so your file must be in libraries/spritespin/spritespin.js
3. Install Colorbox module if not already.
4. Install Spritespin module as usual.
Last fall, we adjusted our minor release date for Drupal 8.7.0 from March 6 to May 1. This was done as part of moving Drupal's minor release schedule toward a consistent schedule that will have minor releases in the first weeks of June and December each year. (See Plan for Drupal 9 for more information on why we are making this change.)
However, the change to the 8.7.0 release date means that DrupalCon Seattle now falls in the middle of important preparation phases for the minor release. In order to ensure community members have adequate time to prepare and test the release without interfering with DrupalCon Seattle events, we've moved the alpha and beta phases for the release one week earlier:
- 8.7.0-alpha1 will now be released the week of March 11. The alpha phase will last two weeks until the release window for beta1.
- 8.7.0-beta1 will now be released the week of March 25. The beta phase will now last three weeks (including the week of DrupalCon) instead of two. The beta phase will still end when the release candidate window begins.
- The release candidate (RC) and release dates are unchanged. The RC window still begins April 15 and the scheduled release date is still May 1.
The aim of this module is to provide a bridge so that users can more easily put together API connections when wiring together decoupled applications. The solution, in Drupal-speak, is to use some different plugin types.