All RPGs and Storygames by Tod Foley are now available at DrivethruRPG. Bring these games to your table!
The proper use of internal linking can turn any website into a powerful marketing tool. It is a vital part of effective content writing strategies. In this post, we explore why it is so, as well as review a helpful module for smart content linking in Drupal 8 — D8 Editor Advanced Link. Let’s go.
This module extends address module to provide city and suburb locality for Indonesian address.
Join Ang for the latest installment of “Meet a New Gnome” as the latest gnome, Di, joins the stew! Learn about Di’s gaming origins, current projects, and plans for future Gnome Stew articles. Well this brand new gnome be spared the stew?
Download: Gnomecast #76 – Meet a New Gnome: Di
Mentioned in the show is the video game Kind Words.
Also mentioned in the episode is Di’s upcoming appearance at Kumoricon (Nov 15-17, Portland, OR). Find this appearance and more, plus convention appearances by other gnomes, at the Gnomespotting page.
Keep up with all the gnomes by visiting gnomestew.com, following @gnomestew on Twitter, or visiting the Gnome Stew Facebook Page. Subscribe to the Gnome Stew Twitch channel, check out Gnome Stew Merch, and support Gnome Stew on Patreon!
For another great show on the Misdirected Mark network, check out The Lounge!
A paragraph type that allows you to add hotspots (with a hover over) to an image.
This module using for marquee direction.
install and enable module
Create View Marquee Style
Supporting by :
In preparation for the minor release, Drupal 8.8.x will enter the alpha phase the week of October 14th, 2019. Core developers should plan to complete changes that are only allowed in minor releases prior to the alpha release. The 8.8.0-alpha1 deadline for most core patches is October 11. (More information on alpha and beta releases.)
- Developers and site owners can begin testing the alpha after its release.
- The 8.9.x and 9.0.x branches of core will be created, and future feature and API additions will be targeted against that branch instead of 8.8.x. All outstanding issues filed against 8.8.x will be automatically migrated to 8.9.x.
- Once 8.9.x is branched, new alpha experimental modules will be removed from the 8.8.x codebase (so their development will continue in 8.9.x only). The Help Topics and Config Environment modules are new alpha stability modules in 8.8.x.
- All issues filed against 8.7.x will then be migrated to 8.8.x, and subsequent bug reports should be targeted against the 8.8.x branch.
- During the alpha phase, core issues will be committed according to the following policy:
- Most issues that are allowed for patch releases will be committed to 8.8.x, 8.9.x, and 9.0.x.
- Most issues that are only allowed in minor releases will be committed to 8.9.x and 9.0.x only. A few strategic issues may be backported to 8.8.x, but only at committer discretion after the issue is fixed in 8.9.x (so leave them set to 8.9.x unless you are a committer), and only up until the beta deadline.
Drupal 8.8.0-beta1 will be released the week of November 4th
Roughly two weeks after the alpha release, the first beta release will be created. All the restrictions of the alpha release apply to beta releases as well. The release of the first beta is a firm deadline for all feature and API additions. Even if an issue is pending in the Reviewed & Tested by the Community (RTBC) queue when the commit freeze for the beta begins, it will be committed to the next minor release only.
The release candidate phase will begin the week of November 18th, and we will post further details at that time. See the summarized key dates in the release cycle, allowed changes during the Drupal 8 release cycle, and Drupal 8 backwards compatibility and internal API policy for more information.
Drupal 8 core provides security coverage for the previous minor release as well as the newest minor release. Accordingly, security releases for Drupal 8.7.x will be made available until June 4th when Drupal 8.9.0 is released. Bugfixes that are not security-related will only be committed until Drupal 8.7.x's final bugfix window on November 6th.
Normal bugfix support for Drupal 8.6.x ended in May 2019. However security support is provided for 8.6.x until the release of Drupal 8.8.0 on December 4th, 2019.
Note: June 4, 2020 is both the scheduled release date of 8.9.0 and also the target release date for Drupal 9.0.0. If 9.0.0 misses the June window, its fallback release date is December 2, 2020. Support and security coverage for 8.7.x, 8.8.x, and 8.9.x will remain the same in either scenario.
Adds an option to show the sub-administrative area (County) as an editable field in address forms.
Provides Dellin (Деловые Линии) shipping method for Drupal Commerce.
In the last episode you learned how to your previously created Gatsby site with Drupal content and to Netlify. In this episode, you learn how to use the Drupal 8 Build Hooks module to trigger automatic rebuilds on your Netlify website. You will learn how to trigger a rebuild when content is saved, when Drupal cron runs, or upon manual request from within your Drupal website.Tags: GatsbyJSReactDrupalDrupal 8Drupal Planet
This module extends Aegir's tasks to allow a standard simple way to run any task on a schedule.
Stand by for code etc.
This module executes one-time actions based on user and entity events. Some use cases for this module are:
- Executing code for specific users, based on contextual data.
- Adding a new user to another entity's entity reference field upon registration or login (e.g. pending group registration).
- Delaying the execution of code during a user or entity event until some condition is met.
Everything this module does can be accomplished using Rules, the main benefit is it provides a very simple API and UI.
PlayStation has lifted 'beta' status from the PlayStation 4's cross-play support, seemingly opening the feature up to developers interested in making their online games playable across platform lines. ...