This is an ORM for RethinkDB. Which mean the module does not intend to replace
the default DB drivers but to create entity representation of your RethinkDB in
your Drupal installation.
The TWG coding standards committee is announcing two coding standards changes for final discussion. These appear to have reached a point close enough to consensus for final completion. The new process for proposing and ratifying changes is documented on the coding standards project page.
New issues for discussion:
Updates on existing issues:
- Stop disallowing camelCase for local variables / parameters - is approved and in the core queue for official core approval.
- [Policy, no patch] PHP 5.4 short array syntax coding standards
- Should we require a blank line after <?php? is approved by core and sniff implemented in coder - ratification of this rule is pending.
- Allow camelCase also for local variables / parameters (the committee is drafting a comment)
- [policy, no patch] Standardize indenting on chained method calls has been moved to the core queue for core approval.
- Add type hinting to function declaration coding standards has been moved to the core queue for core approval.
- [Policy, no patch] Delete permission to pad spacing in a block of related assignments has been marked "needs work" and discussion continues for now. Committee to reevaluate.
- [Policy, no patch] PHP 5.4 short array syntax coding standards Currently marked "needs work" but discussion appears to have stalled. Committee to review at next meeting.
These proposals will be re-evaluated during the next coding standards meeting currently scheduled for July 12. At that point the discussion will likely be extended, or if clear consensus has been reached one or more policies may be dismissed or ratified and moved to the next step in the process.
This module enables or disables all development modules at once. It comes with a pre-defined list of development modules and provides hooks to add more modules and to alter the list of determined development modules.
It is not a module in itself and therefore can't be enabled, it is simply a Drush command that works on every D6, D7 and D8 site without being enabled on the site as a module.
Simply install with drush dl dev_modules
On behalf of all contributors to the MongoDB module suite for Drupal over the years, I am pleased to announce the 8.x-2.0-alpha1 release of the MongoDB package for Drupal 8, six years after we started this project on Drupal 6.
This release is the first step to an initial stable release of the MongoDB package for Drupal 8, containing:
- mongodb a module exposing the new PHP library as Symfony services exposed to a Drupal 8.x instance. It is designed as a minimal and consistent connection layer on top of the PHP library for MongoDB, for all modules targeting MongoDB on Drupal 8.x, be they contributed or bespoke.
- mongodb_watchdog a PSR-3 logger storing event data in MongoDB. On top of the features already present in 6.x and 7.x versions, it introduces a per-request report showing all events logged during a request, in order.
The project will eventually contain bridge code for using Drupal 8 Search API on Pantheon.
It’s summertime, but tireless drupalers are as active as ever in bringing Drupal 8 to perfection — it looks like the sun gives them the energy! Each day, they are making the latest major version of this famous site-building framework more and more ready for any kinds of complicated projects.Read more
Before you start the installation process you must register on webmoney.ru
and create your own Merchant. You will get "WMID", "Secret key" and
other settings for your payment system.
If you want to secure some specific entities (nodes/term/assets/etc) or specific pages (still in development), you really need this module.
It allows you setup login and password, in a simple way, for each important page.
All password stored as hashes, so there are no security issues related to third-party access to the database.
Provide similar function with taxonomy menu, but much different:
- 1, create a sync form for each vocabulary, at:
- 2, use menu link content entity
- 3,provide weight support
- 4,custom path pattern: for example /taxonomy/term/%tid, /category/%tid, /vocabulary/%tid/all
Both of these feature does not support for D8 taxonomy menu module, so I build a simple version for our use case.
The Core Conversations track is a place for sessions that spark discussion, open questions, and form the base for an ongoing development in the Drupal core space. We’d like to offer all accepted sessions some help facilitating or moderating discussion. The session could be a debate style panel, or a more traditional presentation.