New Drupal Modules
Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.
This module provides a field for the organization number of Norwegian businesses.
The field instance can be configured to populate other fields in the same bundle with values returned by an external web service.
All data returned by the web service is stored in the database, but is currently not in use by this module.
 http://hotell.difi.no/api (norwegian only)
GRA4 Social Network for Drupal
This module embeds GRA4 social network right into your Drupal installation. Your website will have groups, blogs, likes, messaging, documents, and much, much more.
See the demo at http://wmexp.com/drupal/gra4
Please note: to see social network functionality to the full extend (to "personalize" the content, so you can use friendship, likes, private messages, etc.) user has to be logged it.
See GRA4 Wiki: http://gra4.com/wiki/Category:Webmaster_guide
Creates multi column content areas on page nodes by using the string "<!-- column break -->"
- Install / enable the module
- Go to input filters and enable "Multiple Content Columns" on any input formats you'd like it to work for
- Whenever you want to split a content area into multiple columns just enter the string <!-- column break --> in your text
- You can have as many columns as you like. The module takes care of ensuring they all have the same width.
This module allows you to combine images from several image fields into one field and display them in popup window (Ctools modal). Pluggable , based on Ctools plugin system.
TODO: better description
Provides administrative dialogs.
OverlayNG. Or: Overlay on steroids.
Redirect, add a class, and/or add a title to all links on your site going to designated 'in-network' paths or domains.
When on an intranet site, some links may go to sites which are only accessible to users within a network (designated by certain IP addresses). To avoid confusing users who may click on these links when outside the network, this module can change the path, add a class (for theming) and/or add a title to these links.
It matches all links whether in menus, content etc.
This is a utility module intended to include a collection of scripts useful for batch processing contents on a Drupal site.
- HTML decode node titles
Suggestions are always welcome!
This modules provides a new Panels Renderer Pipeline.
It's actually a more of a "router pipeline".. It will check against an array of regions to be "IPE Enabled". All other regions will render as normal and won't be editable through IPE.
The array of "IPE Enabled" regions can be overriden with a database variable.
This is a quick-fix before this is/might be integrated into panels itself. Here's the issue for that #1821618: Ability to lock regions from IPE completely
Mass delete materials.
If your site has a lot of spam, you can use this module, you can select the criteria for removal and to remove unnecessary nodes.
Similar work module does VBO.
This only Drupal 6.x version.
Image Zoomer (or Image zoom) is a Drupal 7 module which provides 2 JQuery plugins; Power Zoomer and Featured Zoomer.
Power Zoomer demo can be seen here:
And Featured Zoomer demo can be seen here:
If you know any kind of JQuery image zooms please give me a link I will integrate them into this module. My desire is to create a collection of all kind JQuery image zooms at one module to handle all image zooming activities in a Drupal site.
This module is a sub-module of Commerce Paypal to enable Paypal payment using RMB (CNY) .
Please note that to receive RMB, a separate Paypal China Account is required which is different from Paypal Global.
Additionally, Paypal China only allows you to receive RMB and not other currencies.
Really simple module to address the frustration that users get* when clicking Previous (going backward) on a mutli-step webform and validation errors pop up. It will not stifle errors on Next and Submit, and the form will still be prevented from submitting bogus data or empty required fields. This module works site-wide against all your webforms.How to use
- Enable this module and visit a multistep webform (one that has page breaks) on your site.
- Click Next/Previous and play with the contents of any validated or required fields while so doing.
* Re. frustration that users get. This is clearly an objective statement. I have conducted no polls to verify that anyone other than my direct client was irked by this default behavior.
Extend Webform Module
You can also add matrix component using webform.
Pre Require Module- Webform
User select rows,cols. After select cols you can give type or elements.
This module helps users keep track of their own to-do lists. It's in early development, so
it has very minimal functionality. Once installed, you should see a link to your own to-do lists
and a drupal block displaying your lists.
- Entity API from http://drupal.org/project/entity
Short term tasks
- Add pagination functionality for lists/items
- Write some tests
Plans for the future
- Add support for adding fields to to-do entities.
- Add integration with other drupal contrib modules (like Views/Panels, Rules, etc.)
This module fills a gap between Commerce Invoice and Print modules.
It allows developers to create in their theme a template file to be used for and only for Drupal Commerce order invoice print pages.
After configuring both Print and Commerce Invoice modules, copy the print.tpl.php template file from print module's folder to your custom theme's folder, and rename it following patterns (by ascending preference order):
- print--invoice.tpl.php will apply to all invoice print pages
- print--invoice-[order-id].tpl.php will apply to invoice print pages for order of id [order-id]
- print--html--invoice.tpl.php will apply to all invoice print pages using HTML format (only format supported right now by this module)
- print--html--invoice-[order-id].tpl.php will apply to invoice print pages using HTML format for order of id [order-id]
The order variable is passed to the template and available under $commerce_order.Dependencies
This module was developed by Alethia INC. and sponsored by The Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT).