Don't dream it, BE it.
A heat map is a graphical representation of data where the values taken by a variable in a two-dimensional map are represented as colours. — Wikipedia
Today we are introducing the simplest module ever: Heatmap.me Drupal integration.
This module, after activation, deploys the necessary script files to allow integration with the Heatmap.me service.More articles...
- Setting up Code Syntax Higlighting with Drupal
- Benchmarking Drupal 7 on PHP 7-dev
- Node Comment and Forum working together to boost user participation
- Hiding the fact that your site runs Drupal
- Distinct options in a views exposed filter: The Views Selective Filters Module
- Deploying Drupal Like a Pro
- Benchmarking Drupal 8 on PHP 7-dev
- Using Heatmaps to boost conversions: Heatmap.me Drupal integration
- Deploying changing module dependencies with Drupal
- How to use NetPhp